Thursday, February 27, 2014

What a Character with Danielle's Nathanial

Danielle Belwaters and her hero Nathanial West from Of Fire and Roses join us today...



What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?


When my Mother died, my whole world imploded. Dad falling apart didn’t help either. It’s made harder when you have to drag yourself to school every day, feel everyone staring at you, whispering. Not that I care.



What do you do best?

Running. Fast. Quickest (non powered) way to anywhere else.



Do you have a secret?

I have a few, but if I told you, I’d have to kill you.



On what occasion would you lie?

Is that just a little white lie? Or a whopping, fact altering web of deceit? It would certainly depend on the circumstances. If it meant lying to talk someone down off a life threatening ledge, then yeah, I’d consider it.




Tell us a memory of childhood?

I remember going to the Georgia Aquarium with Mum when I was about 7 or 8. I got bitten by a turtle.




What is the strangest thing to happen to you?


Man, I could write a book on that one. Where to start, firstly I meet this gorgeous girl, I don’t just mean gorgeous, but stunning. Most beautiful girl I ever saw. Then within days of meeting her, turns out her family was cursed and so men that marry into the family end up dead. Nice. Then, my house catches on fire and all kinds of magical hell breaks loose.




Buy links for OF FIRE & ROSES





Find Danielle at 

 | Website |  Blog | Facebook Page | Twitter | Pinterest | Goodreads | Wattpad |



1 comment:

We love comments. Why not leave one?